Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #194 Stencils

Time for another fabulous challenge this week and our lovely hostess Corrie would like us to play with stencils!

Here is my card...


The stencilled background was created using two gorgeous stencils from Tando Creative and acrylic paints. I've used the Hive Mask before with Jo Capper-Sandon's gorgeous Medium Bee with tiny bee in the past, they work together PERFECTLY!

Jo's Spidergrass worked nicely on this card too along with Twigs around the border to add some depth. Topped perfectly with a hand stamped sentiment using France Papillon's useful Typewriter Alpha's.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you have fun with stencils this week and join in the fun over at the Challenge BLOG. Remember there's two chances to win a gift certificate to spend instore at Stampotique Originals.

 Have a great week, Gez xx


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gez, there is sooo much depth to this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Gez!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, fantastic layering with your stencils and fab pops of colour :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez, if you like you can have a spot on my on -line course :-)
    Please write me here giogiocraft@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, I love this card with the bees, great depth indeed and the whole scene is very lovely!! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me happy! Love the colours and the sentiment - and especially how you have made the bees really stand out! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx