Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #195 Human with animal head

What a FANTASTIC challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week Arwen would like you to get creative in a very special way and create a completely new character using a human body with an animal head......

Here's mine.... it's okay, her bark is worse than her bite !!!


  Fun! fun! fun!

I created a background using the following stamps; Splattered MugRomantic text (as always, I think it's fastly becoming one of my faves!) Bla, Bla, Bla and also, Abstract Foilage around the border.

My character was created using Skiddy and Dog Cube. And the words are from the Barcode Text stamp.

I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as the Design Team did!

  Good luck for the draw!
Happy creating, Gez ♥



6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it Gezzy <3
    It's perfect!

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Gez, love the humour ! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you've captured teenage girls perfectly here Gez! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks delicate indeed... so your text is really perfect!! As well as the created character and your background, a great card, fab Gez!!!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mashed up combo Gez :) She looks how I feel!!
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gez, this card is so fun! I love the background and the main image, so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx