Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #196 Old New Borrowed Blue

Another great challenge from the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog today. They just keep coming!

This week our lovely hostess Coby wants to see something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue on your creations this week!

Very fitting for me!


I made a lovely inky, messy tag and enjoyed getting lost in the process, which brings me onto why I enjoyed getting lost in the process on a more personal note my family is going through a time of enormous stress so my apologies for my lack of commenting, I have been looking at everyone's gorgeous artwork and promise to catch up soon xx

My something old Lovebirds one of my first ever stamps from Stampotique Originals about 5 years ago!

My something new Two hearts... one love one of my newest stamps acquired in 2015!

Something borrowed... masking tape for the background and I must remember to put it back!!

Blue flowers and a gorgeous piece of Lace edging coloured gold and blue, should have been silver and blue ;-)) from Tando Creative and that's my challenge tag complete!

I hope you can play along. Good luck for the draw and happy creating. Gez xx

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful tag Gez, Soft and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx