Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ SDC#197 Tin is in

Time for another brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week our clever hostess Janet Klein from the fabulous Vera Lane Studio has got a tinny challenge for you!

Here is what Janet has to say... I am challenging you to use some form of tin in your artwork.  Consider incorporating craft tin, tin tape, an Altoid container, a repurposed tin can or any tin object to incorporate with your stamping.

Another FABULOUS challenge!

Here is my take on this weeks challenge, I shall be certainly making more..!


My upcycled bake bean can has been painted and aged using acrylic paints and oil pastels. I LOVE IT!

A bit of twine from my scrap box, more upcycling! And Janet's AWESOME new Stitched Houses stamp, stamped onto yet more scraps... PERFECT!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have lots more inspiration to share with you this week and don't forget if you get the chance to play along you will be entered into our lucky random draw where 2 winners will both received a $30 gift certificate to spend in store at Stampotique Originals.

 Good luck for the draw!
Happy creating, Gez

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love those little houses, great colours too : D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Gez, the houses look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous my lovely! The houses sit perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Gez! Great idea, love the colors! The houses work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the upcycle and the execution. Totally adorable. Want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez, I really need to make some of these for my brushes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this Gez :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your tinny alteration, Gez! What a fabulous way to house those pencils! Love the houses! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and what a lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gez! This is so beautiful! Love those colours! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx