Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 21 June 2015

IndigoBlu June Challenge ~ Flutterby

EXCITING times over at IndigoBlu!! Have you seen the brand NEW International Design Team!! AMAZING or what!!!

I was sad to step down due to current circumstances at home. I was thrilled to join the Team and had a wonderful time! The Team have been so kind and understanding, I treasure their friendships :)) I can't wait to start cheering the new Team on from the sidelines!!

Today, sees a brand NEW challenge over on the CHALLENGE BLOG and it's just as EXCITING there too, with NEW members joining us! I was delighted and honoured to be asked to join the new team!!

The challenge theme for June/July is.. Flutterby.

Here is my card..


The base of my card was created using a gorgeous sheet of 6"x6" IndigoBlu Belle Epoque {Mixed Media Paper}, it is actually, 190gsm acid free cardstock, and reacts wonderfully with stamps, markers, acrylic paints and watercolour paints, with NO buckling!

{Caitlin} was stamped and embossed directly onto the card along with 'Love to Create' from the A5 Red rubber stamp set {Discover your Passion}

For my little 'Flutterby's I stamped a couple of butterflies from the same 'Discover your Passion' stamp set onto white paper using Jet Black {Stazon Ink} these were fussy cut and added as embellishments to the card.

I decided to add some hand stitching around the edges, as my sewing machine as given up!! It was calming so I enjoyed it, it just took ages!!

Also, added to the background were Limor Webbers gorgeous {Ink Splats} and one of the border stamps from the Indigoblu {Rugged Edge} A5 stamp set.

A great fun card!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in the fun over at the {Challenge Blog} and look forward to visiting you soon!

  Happy creating, Gez 

6 comments:

  1. this is absolutely amazing gez - really gorgeous - and thanks so much for your kind welcome! Looking forward to working with you! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Gez!!! LOVE that mix of stamping on the paper. SO glad you'll be on the challenge team (and you're staying with the IB family!) Huge hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great on the patterned paper base - fab card Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gez!!! Love the stamping on the background too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful, nice working with you at IBC.
    Hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx