Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Stampotique Designer Challenge #198 Favourite, favourite stamp ♥

Hi everyone, I am DELIGHTED to be your hostess this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

We've ALL got one!
 What's yours! 

We would love to see your favourite Stampotique images 
(if you can't pick one!) 
on your creations this week.. which stamp makes your heart skip a beat !! 

Well I humm'd and arrh'd and still couldn't decide.. there are SO many !! I've made a journal page using 'some' of my favourite images.. 

♥ Angel typifies Stampotique Originals to me ♥

Stamps used:

The background was created using acrylic paint and some of my favourite background stamps ♥♥ The Design Team are excited to share their favourites with you this week over here on the {Challenge BLOG} I can't wait to see yours ;-))

 Happy creating, Gez xo

 

7 comments:

  1. Great quote and a fab journal page, Angel looks great on her bright background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page my lovely! Love the pink and that quote is sooo true that I wish more women would take note hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation this week Gez, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page Gez, the background and colours are just WOW!!! And the quote you chose is fantastic combined to Angel here. Great challenge theme too, I would love finding the time to play with you.. Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gez, fab challenge thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote , gorgeous background and super lovely stamped image! Everything fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the time haha!!! :) Hope it's not too late... :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx