Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #199 Shimmer & Shine

This week it's the turn of Kathi to pick a theme over at the  Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Here is what Kathi has to say about her challenge..

My spirit animal must be a magpie as I am attracted to all things that shine, shimmer, or glitter. My challenge for you is to create a project that literally shines!


What a great challenge!

Very, very hard to photograph shimmer and shine with the sort of English weather up North we've been getting lately! However, this is my new journal, I have decorated the front cover and want to challenge myself to try and use it for some of the Stampotique challenges, it's quite small compared to what size I'm used to working in but I like a good challenge!

My front journal cover..

I treated the journal to a coat of black gesso to give the sparkly spray something to grab onto! I stamped the stars from the Design Cube straight onto the cover using white gesso and fine glitter.

I thought it would be fun to have Head and his little furry companion from Daniel's Dog Cube to come visit!

See his cousin's '3 in a round' peeping out of the top window!

I also included Picture Door on my front cover!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance and thank you also, to everyone who joined my 'not so easy' challenge last week!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love those little dogs, they all fit together beautifully :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal cover - hope you have lots of fun working in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx