Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 June 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #201 Give Wings

Somebody has been having fun !!!


I don't think those are angel wings!!!!

My card for the latest challenge over at  Stampotique Designers Challenge. 

This week our hostess Astrid would like you to add wings to a stamp without any!!

For my little card I created a messy, painty background and added a little washi tape to ground Peggy. I THINK she really does need grounding !!!

Next I stamped Jo's Medium Bee onto scrap paper, fussy cut Peggy, medium Bee and poor Teddy and added them to my card.

Including Bla Bla Bla in the background!


FAB challenge Astrid!

Hope you can join in the fun! Wishing you a lovely weekend.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥



4 comments:

  1. Awe poor teddy hahahaha!!!!!!! I love this Gez!!!!! In love with that background too sweetie. Fab card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Gez - great colours and fun images - brilliant - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Gez, it's so full of colour and interest, poor ted though LOL :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - such fun - made me smile! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx