Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Tando Creative ~ Anything Goes

Anything goes this week over at the Tando Creative {BLOG} and today it's my turn to share something with you.

I've been getting down and painty with a couple of the FABULOUS Tando stencils and masks!

I've made a chunky page for my mixed media art book..


This was sooo much fun and it turned out just as I'd planned.... she lies! ;-))

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Gez ♥

5 comments:




  1. Gez, this is beautiful, love the textures and the writing on the little girl.


    ReplyDelete
  2. love this gez .... right up my street! hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work my lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this piece, beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Love that texture Gez! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx