Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Tando Creative ~ Flower Power

Happy Sunday!

I am delighted to be sharing a project today with you over on the {Tando Creative} blog!

I absolutely LOVED getting covered in paint and inks making this project!!


  (full product details and how this heart came to be, over on the Tando blog!)

 Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥



6 comments:

  1. Lovely shimmer and colour combo on here Gez - looks gorgeously rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is truly beautiful! Love it gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Gez, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez, this is one fabulous heart! I love all that gorgeous shimmer and pretty flowers!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez, this is one fabulous heart! I love all that gorgeous shimmer and pretty flowers!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Gez! Fabulous gold glow to those gorgeous greens! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx