Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Tando Creative ~ June Colour Theme

I am delighted to be joining the design team this week over at Tando Creative and today I am delighted to be sharing my project for the colour theme this month.

Here is the colour theme for June..


Yummy, hot colours or what!?

For my project I used one of the mixed media boards (74mmx138mm) {HERE) as a tag.


Trees & leaves mask {HERE}


Tando Mini's - Owls {HERE)

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment.
 I am excited to be joining the Design Team and can't wait to share more projects with you.

Happy creating, Gez 



5 comments:

  1. Great piece Gez… fab to have you on board looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid creation, Gez. Well done on joining a new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours and a fab creation, Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous...love your owls!!!!! I am so pleased to be working with you again my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's great news!!! I guess that everyone at Tando board is thrilled having you again in the team... congratulations Gez, I will look at your wonderful art combined to our Tando goodies as much as possible! A very lovey project to start, I love your owls, fabulous! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx