Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 31 July 2015

Daring Cardmakers challenge ~ Beginnings

Time for a brand NEW dare today over on the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and this week Nat has us thinking about new beginnings..


I've made a little card to wish a friend good luck on her journey! The background was actually created on an artist trading card from {Tando Creative} and the scrummy stamps Upward Bound and Fly word are from Stampotique Originals.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Hope you can join in this weeks fun dare over at the Daring Cardmakers.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for a good luck card my darling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bunny/balloon stamp and a perfect good luck card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just love that stamp!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smilng! Love the bunny's face!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx