Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 17 July 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ Christmas in July!

This week it's Dawn's turn to come up with a dare for everyone over at the Daring Cardmakers and this week the Design Team is getting in the festive mood...!!

Here is my card..



Another CAS card from me this week! 

With such a wonderful stamp like this one from Stampotique Originals it's easy to create beautiful cards and enjoy a spot of colouring time!!

I hope you can join in the fun this week!

Happy creating, Gez


6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant image. I especially like her head band could do with one of those myself come December. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely and fun! Brava Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look like fun to colour - a fab festive card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx