Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 July 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ No Black, No Neutrals..

Good morning, it's time for a brand NEW dare over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog.


This week they would like to see lots of COLOUR!!

Here is my card I am sharing for the latest dare..



A simple, striking card using  painted scrap paper for the background and Carol's small, Flower stamp also stamped onto scrap paper for the main focus.

A great fun, summery card!

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers.

  Happy creating, Gez

5 comments:

  1. Love your bright colored CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so effective my lovely! Lovely little sentiment...whose stamp is that? Very pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous make Gez - lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gez, such a fab design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx