Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 13 July 2015

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Happy Dance Time!!!


I am delighted to be returning to the Tando Creative Design Team!!


It was an utter delight and pleasure to serve as a Team member many moons ago! Above is an Atc that I made back then using one of Di's gorgeous pieces of bunting... it hangs on the wall in my new studio and I admire it everyday! Life got a bit crazy back then, and sadly I needed to walk away as I couldn't give 100% I laugh out loud as I seem to be as busy as ever but in a different way, back then I was thrust into the role of main carer for my father before he passed away.

I'm in a different place now, very different. My LOVE for Tando never waned and it FEELS like I've come home! 

I've been back creating and sharing artwork on the {Creative BLOG!} 
for a few weeks now and was thrilled to be asked by Di if I wanted to be included in the BIG announcement going LIVE today!!!

I am looking forward to working with old and new Design Team members this year, looking forward to getting to know the new ones and taking part in the fabulous challenges.

 Special Thank YOU to Di and also the Team, for having me back.

Thank you!

 Hugs hugs, Gez ♥




12 comments:

  1. Brilliant news Gez! Huge congratulations and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you and us because we get to see more wonderful creations from you. Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gez whoop whoop xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Gez, look forward to seeing more of your lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it OK to do the naked happy dance here! LOL..........you go get them GF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! We are just as excited to have you back my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! love this little creation too and had to pop in to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Gez - well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Tando has fabulous products!

    Great project too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Gez, love what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx