Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #202 Use Ribbon

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Corrie is our hostess this week and she would like to see some ribbon on your creation!

Here is my tag..


 What beautiful words!

The sentiment is called Aborigine. Carol has quite a collection of beautiful quotes and sentiments {HERE} Nothing nicer than browsing the store with a cuppa!
 
The base for my tag is part of a box that came in the post! My magpie instincts took over and I carefully dissected the box into smaller useable pieces!!

I gave the cardboard a generous coating of white gesso and left it to air dry.

Once dry, I stamped Romantic text and Honeycomb background stamps using acrylic paints and left it to dry again.

Love You Heart was stamped onto a piece of painted paper, cut out and added to the tag, along with a piece of ribbon (squirreled from more packaging!!)

Gold acrylic paint was added around the border along with some doodles and a couple of gold rings stamped using a bottle lid to help tie everything together.

I hope you can join in with this fun challenge. The Design Team have lots of creative inspiration to share with you. Please call at the {challenge blog} for details of how to enter. Two lucky winners will each received a $30 gift certificate to spend at Stampotique Originals.

 Good luck
 & 
Happy creating
Gez ♥
 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! The sentiment is wonderful isn't it my lovely!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag and a lovely quote - nice bit of recycling going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quote and you have shown it off so well on your lovely tag!! Chrisx (Trying to catch up!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx