Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 13 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #203 Use Attachers

It's challenge time again over at the Stampotique Designers challenge BLOG!

This week Kathi would like you to think about adding eyelets, brads, staples etc to your artwork.


Here is a tag I made for the challenge..


What's a girl to do..... craft supplies or new nails !!

Hehe..

This tag was soooo much fun to make! My gorgeous girlie is Connie and she's showing off her nails!! Her 'Gemini' twin is dreaming of all the supplies she could buy instead... Dream !

For the background I glued a sheet of vintage text paper to the tag and coloured it with Distress Inks. The background stamps are from the Tools Cube and also the Design Cube.

Cute tag and a great challenge. Thank you Kathi ♥


2 comments:

  1. brilliant make Gez - no doubting my answer to your question! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my experience the best Bitcoin exchange company is CoinMama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx