Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #204 Twinchies

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over on the {Stampotique Designers Challenge} blog.

Our lovely hostess Janet would like you to create a set of twinchies... if only I'd read the instructions properly!! Sorry, Janet xx

I have created a card for a very special friend and was so intent on completing this image I had in my mind that I went off in my own direction... *slaps* hands!!!!

I hope you like my card....


Stamps used: Dog Cube and A friend's touch

It's not very often I accomplish clean and simple and I guess it must have over ridden my distinct lack to remember instructions clearly!!!

I think I need a tall glass of something cold!!!

Thank you for taking the time to call and visit my blog. The Design Team have lots more inspiration to share with you over at the challenge blog {HERE} complete with full instructions of how to enter the monthly challenge.

Good luck for the draw
Happy creating, Gez ♥
 

6 comments:

  1. Love this Gez, it's a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely achieved CAS - it's lovely Gez! Perfect scruffy dog for a perfect splodgy background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accomplished it?….you rocked it gal!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx