Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #205 Stamped background using household materials

Time for another great challenge from the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. This week our lovely hostess Arwen would like us to get creative making backgrounds with household items... what will you find!

Here's my card.. I do hope you can join in the fun! Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations.

(Stamp used.. 3 Girls)

Happy summer
Happy creating!

Gez ♥
 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright painty background with lots of interesting pattern and texture - fab use of a collection of household goodies Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gez! Love those zingy colours! Sorry won't see you tomorrow! Will be in touch! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx