Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #206 Under the sea

It's challenge time over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and this week Kristen has us thinking of the ocean!

Here is what Kristen says.. The ocean is my happy place. It is calm and soothing and I love the sound of the waves. So this week, I challenge you to create an ocean themed project. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 


What a wonderful theme ♥

Here's my card..


The background to my card was created using acrylic paints and a generous helping of texture spray to add a watery effect. 

I kept {Smumanha} and {Octopet} quite simple with the colouring and just added a little shading. 

I added a little interest to the background by stamping {Seaweed} in various green colours and added the sentiment {Ocean Text} using archival ink.

I hope you can join us for the challenge this week, for full details and lots more inspiration from the Design Team and your chance to win a gift certificate for $30 of stamplicious goodness please click on my link {HERE} 

Good luck for the draw and happy creating! Gez ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx