Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Tando Creative ~ Anything Goes

All week the Design Team over at the Tando Creative blog have been sharing their creations this week for the 'anything goes' theme! What about Christmas in July !!!!!

I've made a card.....  

Here's a little sneak peek! 


 To see my finished card please visit the Tando Creative blog {HERE!}

 Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday, Gez xo

 

3 comments:

  1. Very classy card. Love the colour and the design. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Gez ! Christmas in July …I'm not so sure…he! he!, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx