Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Tando Creative ~ Layers

This week I am sharing a project over on the {Tando Blog} using lots of layers and the colour pallet for the July colour challenge.

Here are the gorgeous colours for July!
  


  This week I have been working with the gorgeous Welcome Bird Hanging



So much fun!


..... lots of yummy layers! 

serviettes, masking tape, book paper, bead gel & paint, of course!



and hot summery colours...


I hope you can join in the fun over at the Tando Creative BLOG there are new challenges every week!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Really love this hanger with your lovely bird welcoming us! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Gez - really lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx