Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 28 August 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ Feeling Fruity!

Happy Friday everyone!

It's time for another dare from the Daring Cardmakers today and Jo has got the team feeling all fruity!! Jo's dare is to include fruit on your card creation..

Here's my card..



A gorgeous stamp, it feels like I've had forever! Stamped and embossed onto white cardstock. Distressed around the edges with a little ink and added to a painty background to make the image pop!

I hope you like my card and can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers.

 Have a great weekend too whatever your plans.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inky background - fab stamp too, love how you made the pear stand out :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inky background - fab stamp too, love how you made the pear stand out :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Gez! Love the contrast of the black and white with the greens, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx