Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 August 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ Talking Texture

Hello, from a wet and soggy Lancashire this morning!

It's Friday and time for a brand NEW dare from the Daring Cardmakers. This week Kathy would like us to add some texture to our cards. Here's mine!


Thank you for all your likes and comments on Facebook where I shared a little sneak peek yesterday!


It was a real challenge for me to keep my card clean and simple this week! I hope I managed it okay.. 'love is a verb' is a beautiful little stamp from Stampotique Originals they have some cracking sentiment stamps. The background paper is from A sprinkle of imagination (who also stock Stampotique stamps in the UK..)

I hope you can join in with this fun dare. I can't wait to see your texture!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Wishing you a great Friday whatever the weather. Gez xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Love it Gez, your glittery flower is simply lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Gez! Love the mix of colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - love the colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx