Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 24 August 2015

STAMPOTIQUE BLOG HOP!



EXCITING times!

It is always a great honour to be a part of the Stampotique hops!

I hope you have a great time too!

If you are joining the hop at my blog, you might like to start at the start at the Designers Challenge BLOG {HERE!} If you have come here from Jackie's blog Scrap Bang Wallop then you are in the right place!

Happy Blog Hop everyone!



I have used FrockMonster News and Jasper Fruhling to welcome you to the blog hop and help introduce you to their friends... If you haven't had a chance to see what's new, you can do that over on the Stampotique website here.

As with any of the releases, there is a variety of stamps from our artists for any stampers, scrapbookers and journalers out there.

I love to read and I'm always wanting to create a new bookmark when I start a new book, so today I am sharing with you a bookmark created using a couple of fabulous new stamps from the lovely Jo Capper-Sandon. I first fell in love with Jo's designs about five years ago..... the rest is history !!



What a wonderful Fairytale Castle perfect for my new book set in the Highlands of Scotland!

I am thinking Brigadoon here...

I also used Jo's new Ribbon Curl stamp and Dream from my stamp box.

We always love to see what your favourites are so while you are hopping around, make sure to stop by and say "hi" on our blogs and come back here and tell us what some of your favourite images from this release were..

We'll be giving away a $30 gift certificate for stamps and a grab bag of stamps on two of the blogs but you won't know which ones they are so stop by and visit them all.  We will pick the winners on our first challenge in September.

~ ♥ ~

Announcement

It is with sadness as a Team, we say Good-bye to Kim.

This is Kim and I've been the design team coordinator with Stampotique shortly after I begged and begged to be a part of the design team.  I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on the team, the great friends I've made, the way I've grown as a stamper, and mostly being a part of the Stampotique family.  This is my last blog hop as I turn the reigns over to my wonderful design team member in taking over for me, Claudine Criner.  Claudine will do a fabulous job and while I may not be as involved with Stampotique as I have been in previous years, I will always remain a faithful stalker.  Thank you to all of you out there who always took time to leave comments or drop me a note-I always appreciated getting them.

Thank you Kim for all your support and friendship,
you will be greatly missed xxxxo

~♥~

Thank you for calling at my blog today.

I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop as much as the Team.

Your next stop along the way will be back at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog CONGRATULATIONS! be sure to let us know which are your new favourite stamps!!

Good luck for the draw!

I hope you all enjoy the new releases as much as the Design Team and join me in wishing Claudine every success in her new role.

Congratulations Claudine xx

41 comments:

  1. Your projects are brilliant Gezzy <3
    Jasper is one of my favorites <3 <3 <3
    And I really, really love Jo's castle!!!

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards you made I do love the castle card.....it's so strong....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super work Gez, love the use of stamps and those fantastic colours. Inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super projects, love them both. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. two super projects Gez - love the first one especially - just getting into these stamps and have just put an order in for three monsters - gorgeous designs - such fun! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Gez and such great use of the new stamps.I am really excited about the new releases and thanks for a great blog hop
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects Gez and such great use of the new stamps.I am really excited about the new releases and thanks for a great blog hop
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects Gez and such great use of the new stamps.I am really excited about the new releases and thanks for a great blog hop
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these SO much! Great makes Gez xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your projects, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the bookmark and the sound of the book you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects and I love the new stamps, Monster news is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work darling, as always!!!! Love the bookmark too. I have one of yours that I use in my diary, its one of my treasures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome work as always Gez. Your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Gez, these are fabulous! The backgrounds and coloring are wonderful! So fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the combination of different designers stamps together! What a great idea to make a new bookmark for every new book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gez, you rocked this! Both of your projects showcased the stamps beautifully. Love that castle...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great creations! The castle is really cool. May have to do some shopping later on.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant Gez - I hope I can find time to blog hop!!!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Party on your blog! What a cute little bundle of critters this time around! I love the bookmark! I am eager to get my hands on the new Mr. Owl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Gez, fabulous blog hot cards, love the new Stampotique stamps, must get me some quick. debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  22. The card is so fun! Wish I could hear the music they're dancing to :) And that castle is already on my wish list! Christi
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these Gez, two beautiful projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous creations for this release. I love what you've done with the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are fabulous. I love the backgrounds you created, the images you combined (for the top card), and the coloring!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These quirky little characters look fabulous on your bloghop card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your makes, the first one is a party - how fab. Thanks for the hop, I am sad I have come to the end x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great work, I love your bloghop buddies! I'm loving Jasper and the Monster News.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This blog hop has been fun. Of course the last is always the best. ;-) I love your idea of a new bookmark when you start a book and this one is indeed perfect for a book set in the Highlands. Thanks for sharing the idea and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the monster news, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous projects as usual !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love The caslte...you mentioned Dreaming... I am..... looking at your creations.....fabolous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am loving that fairy castle, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely Gez.... The fairy tale image is so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful work. I really like your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great use of all the images! Thanks for the sweet words-will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wooow!!! I Love the new Motifs and I can not wait to buy me some

    Your Tag is amazing! so wonderful!

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  38. Two superb projects and both so different. I'm in love with monster news and Jo's castle. The colours you've used are fabulous. So vibrant and cheerful for your first make, and your bookmark draws you into its dreamy background. They're so perfect and truly inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx