Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #207 Selfies or Photobombing

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and this week Claudine has a FANTASTIC challenge for us..

We all know those crazy animals or people who make funny faces behind or in front of us while we are taking a photo or those who like to take photos of themselves. Well this challenge is all about that. I want to see those funny photo bomb projects or your best selfie.

BRILLIANT Claudine!

I've made a scrapbook/journal page in my little book.. Smudge loves nothing more than getting close to my Lil T whenever she gets the chance.. she thinks nothing of walking in front of people, or across my desk (normally, while paint or Gesso is drying) and quite often photo bombs my DT pieces while I try and get a good photograph!

We love her really ;-)




Hehe, I created the background using acrylic paints and Roc's gorgeous Scalloped Lace Border and Journey Collage. Kitty was stamped onto plain white card stock, fussy cut and added to my page.


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in the fun! There are two $30 gift certificates for two lucky players to win! PERFECT for spending online in store on the BRAND NEW releases!! {see HERE!}


  Happy creating, Gez ♥



3 comments:

  1. I just love this of Tom, thank you for sharing him ;-p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! If I were you I'd be tearing that out of my book and putting it somewhere I could see it all the time! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx