Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #208 Animal

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and this week our lovely hostess Jackie is challenging us to include an animal on our creations.

Here is my card..


Such a fun challenge!

I created a simple background using a brayer and acrylic paints. Roc's gorgeous Ponytail was stamped onto a piece of patterned paper I created using the Gelli plate, fussy cut and added to the card. 

'Just for you' was added as a sentiment from the Barcode Text stamp. A few well aimed flicks of fluorescent paint and my card was finished!

I hope you can join in the fun over at the Challenge Blog! Happy creating, Gez ♥


7 comments:

  1. Roc's stamp works so well on your project and I just love the flicks of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this is adorable Gez!!!!! I just love his bum :-p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation for this week's challenge Gez, loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun Gez - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Gez, those splashes of pink are pure genius :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx