Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #209 Repeat Yourself!

Time for a fabulous new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week our lovely hostess Sam Read will have you repeating yourself.. here is what Sam has to say..

I recently read that the human eye likes things that are repeated, so for this weeks challenge I'm inviting you to use some sort of repetition on your creations. A stamp stamped more than once or even your own doodling, it's up to you but most importantly have fun!

Great challenge Sam! 

I made a card using a couple of the new release stamps from {Daniel Torrente}. Mansfield Sea Turtle and one of the starfish (top left) from the Starfish Cube..




I hope you can join in with the fun this week. You never know you might be one of the lucky random winners at the end of the month! Good Luck. Gez ♥

5 comments:

  1. Not only repetition but a visual triangle too! Fab card, love the pink spatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Gez… another one that makes me smile!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx