Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #210 Anything Goes

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge BLOG.

This week Kim is giving everyone the freedom to create anything! 

While we are still in the party mood from blog hopping over at Stampotique towers I thought it would be great fun to see if Jasper Fruhling is still dancing.....................................................



   Yesssss !!!

 Stamps used: Jasper Fruhling & Swirlywurly

Great challenge Kim. I can't wait to see everyone's creations.. hope you can join in the fun!


  Happy creating, Gez ♥


7 comments:

  1. What a fun and funky tag... Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Brilliant tag Gez. ...might find a chance to join in while my stamps are still out! ! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Gez - love this chap xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Gez, he looks soooo happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image ;) organsing stuff at the minute...perhaps I'll be able to find stuff to actually make stuff soon!!! ;)
    Enjoy the rest of the summer if you get one...'cos ours down here has been atrocious!!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. He must have a good battery to be dancing still hahaha!!!!! Fabulous card my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with him. He's such a character!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx