Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Tando Creative ~ Anything Goes!

Good morning, I am delighted to be sharing my creation over on the {Tando Creative BLOG} today. 

This week the Design Team have been sharing lots of inspiration for the anything goes challenge.. today it's my turn!

Meet Spot! He's hopped along to join me for this weeks challenge and share a few house rules! ... I hope you can play along to!


Spot is a very special visitor to my garden, it's lovely watching him visit each day and now he brings his daughter with him. Wonderful!

I thought it would be nice to have a lasting reminder of him... hoping he still visits the garden for a bit longer yet!

~♥~


For full details of my kitchen hanging hop on over to the {Creative BLOG!}

Many thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment if you get the chance.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx