Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 9 August 2015

Tando Creative ~ August colour challenge

I am delighted to be joining the August colour challenge this week over at the Tando Creative blog today.

This is the beautiful palette..


I am hoping there is enough greeny blue on the little birds to count!!


Such a fun canvas..


Product details and canvas details over on the creative blog {HERE} 

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

I hope you can join in the fun and enjoy using these colours too!

  Happy Sunday! Gez ♥


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love this Gez! Brilliant idea with the scrabble letters! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx