Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 August 2015

Tando Creative ~ Banners

Loving my Sunday morning spots over on the {Tando Creative} designers blog, why not pour a cuppa and come and join me for lots of creative inspiration.

This week the Design Team have been working with banners.. such a fun challenge. Each week our challenges are open for you to join in the fun! There is a link at the top of the page which links up to the challenge entry page {HERE} with fab prizes to be won each month!

Here's a little sneak peek of my project for the banners challenge.. so hard to capture sparkle and shine especially with our weather atm! I think I was lucky!


I'd love you to call over at the Tando Creative blog {HERE!} 
to see my full project and for full productive details. 
Many thanks xx

Thank you to everyone taking the time to leave comments, 
I'm a bit behind because of the school hols! Hoping to catch up soon!

 Have a lovely Sunday, Gez ♥



3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx