Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #212 Use only two stamps

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog. 
This week our lovely hostess Nellie might have you thinking outside the box!

Here is what Nellie has to say..

I tend to use a lot of stamps when I create something. Thought I might challenge myself and all of you by limiting the number of stamps. So no more than two stamps please! Nellie

The Design Team look forward to seeing your creations.. here is my card..


I kept my image clean and simple but at the same time had lots of painty fun with the background!

Frock was stamped onto patterned paper, twice.. her dress was fussy cut and added to the already stamped image. Both were then matted and layered onto the background. Happy Birthday to you! was also stamped onto the background.

I hope you can join in with Nellie's fun challenge.. there is a direct link to the challenge page on the Designer's blog (at the top left) or you can click {HERE!} Each weeks challenge will remain open until the end of the month and two random entries will each receive a $30 gift certificate to spend in {STORE!} 

  Happy creating, Gez 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! I don't think I have spotted Frock before...she is sooo cute!!! She looks so pretty stamped onto that paper and your background is gorgeous as always, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gez and I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slightly behind in Blog Land but I fell in love with this on FB as soon as I saw it. Adorable Gez xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx