Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #214 Early Halloween

Time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. This week our lovely hostess Carol wants you to get your 'spook' on and share an early Halloween project with us!

Here's mine..


I've created an art journal tip-in page for this weeks challenge, using some of my favourite colours ♥

Lucilla by Arwen McCullen seemed PERFECT! for this weeks challenge.. isn't she GORGEOUS

Just had to give her a little bat friend.. Batty

To complete the page I stamped Arwen's gorgeous Mirror, Mirror stamped onto plain cardstock, coloured, fussy cut and added to my page along with the sentiment Batty About You 

Hope you can join in with this weeks fun challenge. Full entry details are available on the {Challenge BLOG} along with links in the left hand side bar. I hope you can join in the fun! Good luck for the draw. xx

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Gorgeous colours Gez. Sending mendy hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and textures and her wee batty friend is perfect - great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx