Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Tando Creative ~ Get painty!

Ooh, what a lovely excuse !! 

It's my turn today to share a project with you over on the Tando Creative {BLOG}

This week is all about techniques and some of the Design Team have been sharing inspirational creations and painty techniques and ideas.. I hope you like mine..



I've made a large hanging plaque using the gorgeous Home Sweet Home plaque kit and a few extras! 

You can read all about it over on the {Creative BLOG}. Thank you for calling if you get the chance. And a special thank you to everyone who takes the time a leave a comment.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


3 comments:

  1. This is a treasure Gez, especially with that special paper you used on the house! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with a house and feathered friends is just wonderful. This made me smile on a soggy Monday morning.
    Sending hugs Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! Your two little owls look so happy to be home! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx