Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 October 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ Non cute Halloween

It's time for a brand NEW dare over at the {The Daring Cardmakers} today and {Svenja} would like us to think about NON cute halloweeeeeen....

Thank YOU Svenja, I LOVED this dare!


I 've created a card using some of my beloved stamps from {Stampotique Originals}

{Relaxin'} is getting in the party mood along with her cute {pumpkin} friends!

The background was created using Distress inks and water and included {Bla Bla Bla} and the {Tree} stamp. The sentiment {Gussie up, we're havin' a party!} is just perfect for this card!

I hope you can join us.. the Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you! We can't wait to see your spooky creations.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez ♥


6 comments:

  1. Perfect stamps for Halloween projects - hope they enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny! SO pumpkins speak, now !?:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome to the challenge, Gez :-D I love your card, the background is so beautiful and I just knew it would be a stampotique motive from you. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to the challenge, Gez :-D I love your card, the background is so beautiful and I just knew it would be a stampotique motive from you. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx