Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 October 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ Tempting Treats

Sugar and spice and all things nice.... I am delighted to be hosting the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers I hope you can come join in the fun!


For this weeks dare I would like you to tempt me...... treat me.... 

I am in need... very, very badly!


I didn't know where I was going with this challenge then all of a sudden I had a sugar rush!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. This darling little cupcake is from IndigoBlu

Wishing you a lovely weekend. Happy creating, Gez ♥



3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo and that gold ring behind the star looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Sugar rush? haha!!!! This is gorgeous my lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx