Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #216 Tag

This week over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog Coby would like you to get creative and use a tag on your project.

Here is my tag..


Such a lovely challenge! Thank you Coby ♥

I created a background using acrylic paints and some of the gorgeous new stamps from the Fall 2015 release.. Ta-dah with words on the side.. was stamped and coloured onto plain cardstock before being fussy cut and added to the tag along with Kira's gorgeous lil birdie from Monster News and a present from Daniel's Towering Gifts stamp. Jo's gorgeous Ribbon Curl was stamped directly onto the tag using archival ink.

I hope you like my tag! Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can play along. Good luck for the monthly draw.. full details on the Challenge BLOG.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely happy colours and a fab background Gez - great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo fab tag - love the background! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabulous background for your oh so lovely girl! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx