Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 19 October 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #217 Birds and bees

There's a fabulous challenge over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, it's all about the birds and the bees! 

For this challenge our lovely Claudine would like you to get close to nature and include either birds or bees on your card or possibly both!

Here is my card..


I've used a couple of gorgeous little guys from Kira Nichols stamp called Birdy Up. I saw them and the nursery rhyme two little dickie birds jumped into my mind! So, of course, they had to have a wall to sit on!

I stamped Arwen McCullen's fabulous Arch directly onto my painty background then added Peter and Paul!

Jo Capper-Sandon's tiny bee from the Medium Bee stamp was also stamped onto the background.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can all join in the fun, please remember to add the challenge number to your entry as each weeks challenge is open until the end of the month. Good luck for the draw.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


3 comments:

  1. Oh Gez! what a happy treat this is! A really super way to combine those stamps and a fab background! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Gez - this is fab - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...one named Peter, one named Paul ! I sued to love that rhyme! Fabulous work my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx