Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #219 Scary confusion

Time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and this week our beautiful hostess Arwen would like you to create something creepy, weird and a little confused!

Nothing beats bubble wrap when someone passive aggressive is getting on your nerves or is that just me !!!!!!


I've created a tag using Roc's GORGEOUS Screaming Bunny

Hope you can join in the fun!

Gez ♥
 

10 comments:

  1. Muhaha :) This is so cool Gez <3 I love it (and bubble wrap ;) )

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Colors are awesome together, I run out of bubble wrap often! lol



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I think we can all relate to this one Gez!!!! Love your idea of sticking the bubble wrap on instead of just stamping with it xxx

      Delete
  3. haha this is fabby!!! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Definitely made me laugh lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tag, love the colours and the weird screaming bunny. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Gez, made me LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss! (Totally. Going to get myself some bubble wrap now.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx