Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Tando Creative ~ Anything Goes..

It's my turn today to share a creation over at the {Tando Creative} blog. I've made a little hanging pendant for my youngest to hang above his bed!

So hard to get photographs this time of the year! Here's a close up showing the lovely silvery texture..


And another couple of stars.. you can just about see some sparkle as well, gotta have sparkle!


While the Gesso was wet I scribbled a message into it for my youngest!


This was so much fun to make, I wish I could share the true colours with you. Full products details are available over on the {Tando Creative} blog post. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Wishing you a happy weekend. Gez 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...really classy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely project, really sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely calm-looking hanging - perfect for above a bed! Love your subtle use of the wet gesso for an extra message.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx