Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Tando Creative ~ Spookylicious

Happy Sunday Tando fans! The {Tando} blog looks fantastic this week!
 I am delighted to be sharing something spooky with you today!

Here's just a sneak peek!!

My knock a door run! Will there be a trick or treat behind the door... who dares to open it !


I had great fun creating this little door after not being able to join in with the faery door challenge!! Would you believe the wooden effect panels are cereal box!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment today. Wishing you a lovely Sunday. Gez ♥


2 comments:

  1. I just love this Gez!!!!!! Its a gorgeous shape xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece Gez, love your surprise! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx