Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 6 November 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ November Elemental Inspirational

Happy Friday!

I am delighted to be your hostess again over at the Daring Cardmakers and have I got a challenge for you!

At the start of each new month, on the first Friday, we share with you our elemental dare! I hope you like the pic I have chosen... the aim is to work with at least 3 different elements from the photograph, colour combo's counting as just one element!

What a happy photograph! What a WONDERFUL bedroom !!!!


Soooooo..... what did I choose... I used the red heart and one of the cute houses off the top shelf as my main inspiration.

The watercolour paints off the bottom shelf reminded me of polka dots, so I found me some polka washy tape!!

I used pink and black for the colours along with a splash of green from the house.. and the word, {DREAM} just looking at the bed gives me sweet dreams.... and wouldn't it be a dream to sleep in this room !! 

I was so tempted to make something using a blackboard background and some of my lovely teamies have done just that! I LOVE all the Design Team inspiration this week.. I hope you can join in the fun and meet our very talented new Guest Designer ♥

Here's my card....


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, thank you for everyone's lovely comments over on FB when I shared a sneak peek last night!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Gez, the house is perfect on its little spotty washi lawn! It's amazing how different elements pull different designers eyes - I overlooked those houses completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic - I just LOVE the way you've used the picture. I love how keeping all the white space, and making the design simple really shows off your chosen elements perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. So simple, but so cute! I also like the picture you chose a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx