Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #222 At the movies

There's a fabulous new challenge this week over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge set by the very lovely Corrie Herriman.

Corrie is inviting us to take a trip to the movies and be inspired!


I've created a Wizard of Oz themed journal page as a tip-in to add to my journal using the lovely {Tinman} stamp along with {Antique Description}, {Heart Vine}, {Flying Heart},and {Arch} 

This challenge was so much fun! I hope you can join us. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you and two lucky random winners will both win a $30 gift certificate each to spend in store at the {Stampotique Originals} website. 

 Good luck for the draw,
Happy creating, Gez ♥
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, I really am sooo bad!!! Where does the time go! I love this because it reminds me of one of my favourite films! Love the quote! Off for a quick look at what I've been missing!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation Gez :) you are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation Gez :) you are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sentiment Gez!!! Lovely card too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complete gorgeousness as always Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx