Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Tando Creative ~ November Colour Theme

It's time for the November colour challenge over on the Tando Creative blog and today I am delighted to be sharing my creation!

Here are the beautiful November colours, the colour challenge is open until the end of the month so plenty of time for you to join in the fun!


                                             What a fabulous colour palette ♥


I've used some of the lovely hearts from the heart grab bag and created a fridge magnet, you could of course included a photograph. Full details are available over on the {Tando} blog.

  Thank you for calling, wishing you a lovely Sunday, Gez ♥

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely bright piece for your fridge! great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really pretty Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Now I feel REALLY guilty - I missed so much of your lovely art! Take care sweet lady! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx