Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 7 January 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #226 Trees

Happy New Year! 
 Wishing you the best of everything for 2016 ♥

It's been a while!

This week sees the first challenge of 2016 for the {Stampotique Designers} and our gorgeous hostess for this week {Claudine Criner} would like you to include a tree on your design for our first challenge of the year! 

My first creation of the year for {Stampotique Originals} is a bookmark.. I've decided to take on a reading challenge this year so I thought a new bookmark would be in order!




{Keep Calm} .. hoping this bookmark will be another good reminder!

Gotta LOVE {Peggy} isn't she the SWEETEST!

I've also used {Daniel's Hearts} on my design along with Daniel's Tree.. Stampotique have  GORGEOUS selection of {TREES!} And peeping in the background.. is the beautiful text {Fax To Wolfgang}

It would be fabulous if you would like to join us and play along over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge} blog. There are two gift certificates each waiting to be won!

  Best wishes for 2016 and Happy creating!

  Gez ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Love it Gez - and a great little message there, whenever you open your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gez! I love your bookmark and Good Luck with your challenge!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool bookmark Gez - love it! Happy New year to you! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's beautiful. Big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx