Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #227 Colour blobs

Time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog} our lovely hostess {Arwen} would like you to include different coloured blobs in your project this week. Here is my card..



I used the gorgeous Peggy again for this weeks challenge, I just LOVE her! A clean and simple card this week.. the ink blobs were made using Distress Ink dabbers.. such good FUN!

I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge. The Design Team can't wait to see everyone's creations.

 Gez ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love this Gez <3
    The colours and the blobs are awesome

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx