Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #228 Red and pink hues

Time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the {Stamopotique Designers Challenge} blog. This week it's the turn of the very lovely and talented {Janet Klein}. Janet would like you to use red and pink hues as your inspiration.. 

I've made a tag 

Stamps used:


I made a lovely scrummy background using watercolour paints, stitching and stamping. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you this week. I hope you can join us.. each weeks challenges are open until the end of the month.. two lucky winners will each receive a $30 gift certificate to spend in store.. have fun!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


4 comments:

  1. You have indeed made a scrummy background, this looks fab! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo pretty Gez, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Gez, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gez. Sending hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx