Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #230 Mardi Gras

Time for a brand new challenge this week over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog} this week our lovely hostess {Kathi} would like us to think about the Mardi Gras.. I have used the colours as my inspiration..


The background was created using watercolour inks and the 'stars' stamp from the {Design Cube}. 

{Stack of Birds} were stamped onto white cardstock, fussy cut! and added to the card. {Believe} was stamped onto of Washi tape.

I hope you can join in the fun over at the {Challenge Blog}. Good Luck for the monthly draw!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love this Gez. Delightful colours as always.
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's lots of fiddly cutting out! Lovely background and washi tape provides just the right grounding - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gez! I love the balancing birds on your brilliant background! A truly fabulous fun card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx