Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 12 February 2016

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #231 Love is in the air!

"Love is in the air..." The new challenge set this week by our very lovely {Coby} over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge}

It's been more than quite a while since I managed to get into my craft room... determined to do so this week I've made a tag..


The background was created using acrylic paints and liquid pearls. I stamped two of the cute cats from the {Line Up} stamp onto plain white cardstock and coloured them using water colour paints.

{Scalloped Lace Border} was stamped onto another piece of painted acrylic cardstock, fussy cut and added to the tag along with {Two hearts.. one love}.

{Heart Vine} was stamped straight onto the background around the edges of the finished tag.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. I hope you can join in with the fun challenges this month over at the {Stampotique Designer's Challenge BLOG}. Two lucky random winners will both each win a $30 gift certificate to spend in store. Good luck!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥



 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the cutest tag I've seen anywhere in a very long time. I have most of these stamps and am going to make one putting my own spin on it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is sooooo cute love the line up images combined with the background, very nice thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Gez.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love the use of the circles for them to "sit" on! Glad you managed a wee bit of crafting - sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Gez! I'm delighted to have found your blog again... not sure how I lost you! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo! Lovely to hear from you.... I can't find your blog either !! Google+ keeps coming up instead! Take care and keep warm lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx